Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

Greatart, but...

When I'm playing a game that promises nudity, I want to be able to see the damn nudity, not sit at my computer for an hour throwing my mouse at the wall trying to stay on a damn path that's two fucking pixels wide.

Veinom responds:

No, you just want to see the nudity without any effort. Decent games should be gradually harder and this game follows that patern. Blame your mouse and skills, not the game or go play other hentai games that start right off with nudity. But for me these games are pointless and dont have gameplay because you just click on choices. I personally can beat this game in under a minute.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Amazing!

Simply an amazing effort! Great graphics for an 8-bit-esque arcade game! I simply love the gamestyle and all the effort you put into it.

But I had to deduct a star for broken achievements. (I reached 100mph and didn't get the 60mph achievement. And I activated tiger blood.)

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Great Job

Great job on this game! Kudos! Just one thing: You left out the credits for the song used for the Cheeseworld level... WTH?

Tanaka's Friendly Adv. Tanaka's Friendly Adv.

6/10

Boring. Entertaining. But Boring. Yes, that's a contradiction. I don't care. :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

8/10

This is an excellent game! A little bit TOO challenging at times, but otherwise, very good!

Agent079 Agent079

9/10

Kept me enthralled for a loooong time! It IS a little complicated though. Hmm. Guess that's what makes it great!

Disney Park Disney Park

5/10

There is NO final difference on Level 3! Can't find it. Used hint three times and it didn't Hint! Fix please.

flobzoo responds:

Please see the level 3 hints.
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/77 27/disneythree.jpg

I'm sorry but on my side everything works perfectly

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

9/10

I only gave a 9 because this is somewhat NSFW. But only slightly. the controls can be jumpy, but maybe that's just my PoS computer. Anyway, great game!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The Best Game I've Ever Played

Totally addicting! Great game play! Great art! And I love the music and effects. The added ability to guide the turtle through the air using the WASD keys is just icing on the already iced out cake! Best game I've ever played!

Tic Tac Dead Tic Tac Dead

Simple

Very Simple. Fun. But simple.